Anti-Inflammatory Spiced Smoothie Recipe
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add a bit more almond milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
This smoothie is packed with anti-inflammatory spices, fiber, and vitamins, and makes a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack. If you find the flavor too strong, you can adjust the amounts of the spices or sweeten with more honey or a date.