Be Well Anti-Inflammation Tea
What herbs are in the anti-inflammation tea and are they organic?
- Yes, we source the finest wild-crafted herbs and that are handpicked by us. They are 100% organic. Turmeric, garlic, celery seeds, cats claw, holy basil, cinnamon, ginger, Hawthorne, English lavender, and flax seeds are ten powerful herbs, each one powerful on their own but together, they pack a powerful punch!
How many ways can I make the Be Well anti-inflammation tea?
- There are several ways to make it. You can make a large batch (recommended) by boiling a gallon of water (see video) and straining the herbs, this is the best method as it will allow you to have it ready to drink frequently. You can also make it one cup at a time with a tea steeper (see link).
How long should I let the anti-inflammation tea steep?
- The longer it steeps, the stronger the brew. If you are making the gallon using the entire 4-ounce packet, you should let the tea sit overnight for a minimum of 8 hours. If you are making a cup (see video), use a tea steeper and let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
What is the best way to store a large batch of the tea?
- You may store it in the refrigerator in mason jars (link) with a tight lid and reheat it if you prefer it hot. You can also drink it cold.
Can I reuse the herbs?
- Yes, you can reuse the herbs one time; however, keep in mind that it will be a weaker batch. If you used the large batch method, you boil the herbs in another gallon of water and let the tea sit overnight (the longer, the better), strain, and store in mason jars; for the single-use method, use approx one cup of boiling water. We do not suggest using them again after the second time.
How much of the anti-inflammation tea can I drink a day?
- There is no limitation on how much to drink; however, you should monitor how you feel. Drink a cup in the morning and a cup in the evening for severe inflammation. For maintenance, a cup a day may keep the flames away!
Can I drink the herbs while taking medication?
- Most of the herbs should not interfere with your medication; however, it is best to consult with your doctor if you are not sure.
Can children drink anti-inflammation tea?
- Yes, if they are suffering from a disease caused by inflammation, however, consult with your doctor.
Can I sweeten it?
- For the Be Well anti-inflammation tea, we do not suggest it as it may alter the results; however, If you must, we recommend using Manuka honey as it has a medicinal effect to enhance your experience.
Can I drink it cold?
- Yes, you can drink it cold.
What does it taste like?
- The anti-inflammation tea will have a flowery broth-like taste with a hint of garlic. The taste is pleasant.
How can I tell if it is working?
- If you are on blood pressure medication or any medication, monitor how you feel while drinking the tea. Many have reported having more energy, not feeling tired, sleeping better, and just a general overall feeling of well-being.
Be Well ImmuniTea
What will the ImmuniTea do for me?
- The ImunniTea is a great tea to bulletproof your immune system to protect you from colds, flu, and viruses.
What herbs are in the tea?
- Turmeric, Echinacea, Elderberry, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Ginger, Olive Leaf, and Noni Fruit, each of these herbs are potent alone but pack a powerful punch together.
How do I brew the ImmuniTea?
- ImmuniTea can be made one cup at a time. It is best to use a tea steeper (see link and video) or disposable tea filter. Add two tablespoons to the tea steeper or disposable tea filter and let it steep 10 minutes or more. The longer it steeps, the more potent.
Can I add a sweetener?
- Yes, we encourage you to add Manuka honey (see link) for its medicinal effects and sweeten to taste. You may also add lemon or lime to taste.
How often can I drink the ImmiuniTea?
- You may drink it as often as needed. We suggest you drink a cup a day to keep the doctor away during the flu and cold season!
Can I drink it with my medication?
- Consult with your doctor.
Can I drink it cold?
- Yes, you can add ice, honey, and lemon or lime and enjoy!
Be Well Do Not Disturb CBD Relaxation Tea
How can the Do Not Disturb CBD Relaxation Tea help with stress and anxiety?
- We chose the best wild crafted, 100% organic herbs to calm your mind. Our CBD is organically grown, whole-hemp CBD, to bring a feeling of relaxation when needed.
How Does CBD Work?
- Our human bodies contain an endocannabinoid system (ECS) — an approach that interfaces with many other systems throughout our bodies. Overall, a well-functioning ECS works to bring your internal system into balance. It regulates physical functions such as movement, pain sensation, immune responses, and cognitive and mental functions like perception, mood, and memory. The ECS modulates different systems in your body to include releasing hormones related to stress, anxiety, and depression.
What herbs are in the tea?
- Chamomile,Peppermint, Lemon Balm, Rhodiola, English Lavender, Holy Basil and CBD that we sourced from a local CBD farm.
Will the CBD get me high?
- Hemp, the low-to-no THC variety of cannabis sativa, is grown for the oil, seed, and fiber it produces. THC is the compound that people associate with the classic ‘high’ of marijuana.CBD is perfectly legal, and is the abbreviation for cannabidiol. It is not a psychoactive. In other words, no, you will not get high drinking our CBD infused tea.
How do I make the Do Not Disturb CBD Relaxation Tea?
- You can make the CBD tea by the cup, using disposable tea filters, or our favorite way is using a tea steeper. (see video)
Can I use sweeteners?
- We recommend Manuka honey for its medicinal properties.
How much can I drink?
- Drink a cup and see how you feel, if you need more, drink on! There is no limit.
Will it interfere with my medication?
- Please consult with your doctor about CBD, but most doctors recommend it for anxiety, stress, etc.
Can I drink it cold?
- Yes, you can add ice, sweeteners, and lemon and enjoy!
Unwind Me and Vacation Me Please CBD Candles
What are the ingredients the candles are made of?
- Both candles are made with a coconut cream base, infused with essential oils and CBD.
How can the candles be used?
- Both candles have multi-uses. The essential oils, along with CBD, will activate once lit, releasing a pleasant aroma and releasing the CBD benefits.
- Dip your finger into the cream and use the cream topically on any pain points of the body. CBD is excellent for easing pain. Also, the cream is a moisturizer.
The aroma is everything, what are the notes?
- You will smell a mixture of Mandarin, Bergamot, Jasmine Petals, Amber, and Plum in Unwind Me Please.
- You will smell a mixture of Vetiver, Sea Salt, Labdanum, Cypress in Vacation Me Please.
What is the best way to burn the candle?
Why does the candle turn black after burning?